rotten > Library > Death > Maladies > Accidents > Automobile Accidents|
- Steve Allen, actor, songwriter, author.
- Marc Bolan, musician, T Rex.
- Harry Chapin, musician.
- Seymour Cray, supercomputer builder.
- James Dean, actor.
- Lady Diana, princess.
- Isadora Duncan, dancer.
- Falco, musician, in the Dominican Republic.
- Julio Gallo, winemaker.
- Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco.
- Sam Kinison, comedian.
- Mary Jo Kopechne, died in Ted Kennedy's car.
- Ernie Kovacs, comedian.
- Desmond Llewelyn, James Bond's Q, head on collision.
- Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez, singer.
- Linda Lovelace, pornstar.
- Jayne Mansfield, actress.
- Billy Martin, manager of Oakland A's.
- Jackson Pollock, artist.
- Karen Silkwood, nuclear activist.
|19 Sep 1927
||Dancer Isadora Duncan dies when the long scarf she is wearing becomes entangled in the rear wheel of her friend's convertible. As the car speeds off, the scarf strangles her, breaking her neck.
Faces of Death |